Ok who's up to what?

TIE1-ON

O man to much stuff to list!

-Replace DIC

-Find where the oil leak is

-Get new tires, the bad struts destroyed the ones on the car now, especially the rears

-Get the back half of the car repainted, this will most likely be my first project in the spring

-Clean engine compartment

-New headliner

-HID conversion

-Find a STB and put that on

-Take out the pioneer 5800 i have in there now and install a flip-out screen

-New subs and amp because the kickers are most likely goin in the buick once i take the tgp off the road

My license got suspended for till next week (nothing traffic related) so the Buick will be parked in for a few weeks.

Anyways it's getting

A new windshield (not looking forward to paying for that)

radiator (it's leaking and it's gonna start freezing soon, can't keep running water through it)

Tires

Front pads and rotors

Rear struts and ZZP sway bar

Then time to find an L36 or L67 to tear down and build over the winter as well as the HD tranny. Motor swap has gotta happen.

6speed swap

Really? Like the F40 tranny from a G6 GTP? I would think that'd prolly take some fabbing to get it in place, plus different axle shafts. What are your plans?

For me, I just got the front of the car repainted: Hood, fenders, fender skirts, new fascia. Looks pretty slick now, so my 87 SS needs my attention now, namely getting rid of the boat anchor in it for a Gen 3/4 small-block.

my goal is get it to be inspection-able-ish-ie, which means probably breaks all around and a new line in the front, and I should be good to go for the winter! :cool:

6speed swap

Really? Like the F40 tranny from a G6 GTP? I would think that'd prolly take some fabbing to get it in place, plus different axle shafts. What are your plans?

For me, I just got the front of the car repainted: Hood, fenders, fender skirts, new fascia. Looks pretty slick now, so my 87 SS needs my attention now, namely getting rid of the boat anchor in it for a Gen 3/4 small-block.

Yup, im actually gona weld the mounts tomorrow..

6speed swap

You should take pictures and do a write-up on the swap. I've seen it swapped into an N-body, but not a W.

6speed swap

You should take pictures and do a write-up on the swap. I've seen it swapped into an N-body, but not a W.

I have it documented on other sites..

Well after the body repairs from getting rear ended I plan on installing the DIC for now then doing an HID conversion. Next spring I will put the HUD in when i have more time and I don't need to worry about school.

Well for my '94 GTP. See how bad the rust is by the gas tank and repaint the spoiler (paint cracking) and rear bumper (turning a faded white) the car being dark green. If $$ is good to me Put new mufflers in. Stock tips or polished. :dunno: oh and put new GTP badging (semi-custom)

new top, body work and paint, interior swap(75% complete), engine(unsure wether to replace repair or swap.)

exhaust, and just about everything else needed to make it like new even all the little stuff.

might take a couple hundred years but ive got time.