Ok who's up to what?

TIE1-ON

Who is doing what to their W-body? :question: Big plans, little plans, no plans, what?!?!?! :biggrin:

I'll be basically doing a tune up - brakes, plugs, wires, radiator flush, etc. etc. *boring* But it's my DD. :biggrin:

Maybe over the winter get the windows tinted. :cool:

What are y'all doing, or planning to do to yours?

Possibly lowering it, def. getting the windows tinted sometime.

Oh man I love your Cutlass 'vert. I was about this close:

this_close_man.jpg

to getting one back in the day. :cool:

Definitely nice rides.

I would love to get the whole car repainted and the body tits, and upgrade the wheels to those 17" Bonneville five spokes I posted a while ago about...painted white to match the car of course, just like the stock white saw blades.

I'm a poor student though, so these things will not happen for quite some time.

The entire suspension project is nearly done.

Addo rear sway bar

Front and rear ES poly bushings

KYB GR2's with new KYB mounts

FAF rear lowered leaf (2")

ST front springs

I just ordered ES poly bushings for the front lower control arm...

Lumina:

needs some work on the air induction system, and the cat removed. Otherwise, it's peaches and cream.

Reatta (non W-body)

-new headliner

-new visors

-new NON-aftermarket steering wheel

-new paint job

-new airbox

my car is falling apart!!...the door mouldings are falling off of ALL 4 DOORS!! and its drinking PS fluid...soo, i'm gonna try to throw it back together and trade it in for a newer GP (and keep that one STOCK)!

Not much, but I'm in the process of doing the following to my 1990 Red TGP at the moment:

-Fixing the pass. side hood louver. The front two mounting tabs broke off of it. I salvaged one of them as it broke off very evenly, and then made another out of a 3/8 x .171'' x 1'' nylon spacer that I chopped around a 1/4'' off of. I epoxied them with some 5 minute "permapoxy" from permatex. I haven't reinstalled it on the car yet, hopefully it'll hold up for a while. If not, I'll explore other options(plastic welding).

-'91-93 coolant overflow bottle installation. I'm almost done with this one, I just need to drill through the cross-directional brace to attach it.

-Installing an intake on the turbocharger that will actually take in some cool air vs. just having a K&N filter directly on the turbo.

-AC condensor fin mod. This involves removing some of the fins from the ac condensor to allow more flow to the stock intercooler.

Pulling the engine for a rear crankshaft seal. Fixing the right front fender and hood from the deer that kamikazi`d me.

Trying to add to the collection by buying a vert.

my car is falling apart!!...the door mouldings are falling off of ALL 4 DOORS!! and its drinking PS fluid...soo, i'm gonna try to throw it back together and trade it in for a newer GP (and keep that one STOCK)!

that sucks Terry. I just had my PS pump replaced and it STILL isn't working right. My future plans...all depend on how this winter goes. If it's a bad winter, I'll get fixed what I need to get fixed before the warranty expires in March....sell it, pay it off....then look for something else.

If it goes well this winter, I'll keep it DD status til it's paid off in another year. Then turbo the fuck out of it.

Fix a few niggling things, wire the compass mirror so it's not always on, clean it up real good, make it shine. Worst problems are oil leak and driver window motor. Other than that, it's pretty much trouble free.

Having the 5 speed towed to school to figure out why it doesnt run... Then get it running...

Once I figure out the wiring for the door locks and get my gauge cluster resoldered but I can find anyone to do that.

'91- Get it running.

I am also working on getting a '97. The '91 would then revert to DD, Get sawblades probably with winter tires, and I'll throw my chrome rims onto the new one, dash swap, full interior swap.