Tools needed to remove dash from 94-96 gp?

gpchris

What tools will I need? I need to know exactly what ill need cuz Im going to the j/y soon to get a new dash. I know the steering column will have to go as well as the seats and center console.. Im pretty sure all ill need is a 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, a couple different extensions and an assortment of torx sockets.

steering column doesnt need removed, no torx, a bunch of 7,8,and 10MM and various screws

column does have to be dropped, or removed.

lots of 7 mm, maybe a few 8's, a few 10's, and 13s

WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING IT IN? if it is going is a 93- car... you need to salvage the donor car's dash support brackets!!!!

steering column doesnt need removed, no torx, a bunch of 7,8,and 10MM and various screws

column does have to be dropped, or removed.

lots of 7 mm, maybe a few 8's, a few 10's, and 13s

WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING IT IN? if it is going is a 93- car... you need to salvage the donor car's dash support brackets!!!!

So it would need the 94-96 brackets? I've had this idea on swapping dash's for so long now.

So it would need the 94-96 brackets? I've had this idea on swapping dash's for so long now.

yes. I did this swap in a 94 CS sedan, using a donor 95 CS sedan. came out great!!!! but damn would you have a time trying to get the donor car's brackets out.