installed my ZZP headers.

9lumina6

Not even gunna begin the problems I had installing the back header (bacically took me 3 hours just on the back one.... when all it should have taken was 10 minutes, but didnt realize that until 2 hours 50 minutes into it). But overall it wasnt too bad.....i've installed a few sets of headers on 3800's before ( 2 different sets on my GTP). Heres a pic.

GTPs017.jpg

Looks good, what was the problem you were having with the back header?

Well...basically long story short.......I was trying to do the same tactics of when i installed my pacesetters. Where u can rock the motor all the way forward and drop the header straight down....and itl fit in there. But w/ the rear header on these ZZP's the thing is 1 huge piece (w/ the flange for the DP, and half the crossover)......so i was trying to get the back headr in the same way as i did the rear header when i did my pacesetters. Well.........it was NOT going in that way. I eventually realized..... that since i already took the EGR off, and disconnected the fuel lines from the rails over the supercharger....that i could take the tranny dipstick out and kinda angle it in from the back corner of the motor........sure enuf.......slipped rite in, and manuvered it back there and bolted it up.

After i bolted it up.......i had to put the tranny dipstick tube back in. And since the Crossover was in the way..... i had to unbolt the header again and move it a few inches out of the way....so id have enuf room to bold the dipstick tube back in. (and it was NOT easy putting it in cause that back header is so big....u cannot see the hole where u gotta slip the dipstick tube into....so i had to guess and feel around for a few minutes. (I've never has as much trouble trying to slip something into a hole in my life LMAO) But anyways.........its all together and they look sick. just gotta order the rest of the exhaust now.