Oil Filter Poll

Dannymik

I don't really like sport trucks, but that's just me. To me any truck that isn't an extended cab is ugly, and I absolutely hate flare-side trucks. Trucks are supposed to be 8-cylinder monsters with four wheel drive. Hey, it's good you got all three. Extended cab, V-8 and 4x4, you simply can't go wrong. The F-150 is a great looking truck when you get up to the higher models, the base models look like ass.

It's cool how you added power everything to your ride, although it must have been quite a bit of work. Also, it's good you got a '99. The new Chevy Silverados with the triangular front end looks like shit. Really, it does. Damn thing looks like those new Sunfires with a triangular "Saturn" like front end. Sheeeeeeit! What the hell were GM's designers thinking?

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars

I don't really like sport trucks, but that's just me. To me any truck that isn't an extended cab is ugly, and I absolutely hate flare-side trucks. Trucks are supposed to be 8-cylinder monsters with four wheel drive. Hey, it's good you got all three. Extended cab, V-8 and 4x4, you simply can't go wrong. The F-150 is a great looking truck when you get up to the higher models, the base models look like ass.

It's cool how you added power everything to your ride, although it must have been quite a bit of work. Also, it's good you got a '99. The new Chevy Silverados with the triangular front end looks like shit. Really, it does. Damn thing looks like those new Sunfires with a triangular "Saturn" like front end. Sheeeeeeit! What the hell were GM's designers thinking?

I actually prefer the looks of sport trucks. I just like everything sleek, sporty, and low to the ground. I hate flare side trucks as well EXCEPT the 97-03 Ford F-150's, I think the Harley truck wears it well. It was also the 2000 Harley truck that I like, not the 01. I hate the Supercrews. I feel a truck needs a real bed, not a 5ft mini-bed. I got 4x4, because it does occasionally snow here over 12" and a 2WD wouldn't even make it up my driveway in winter. The 4x4 was awesome last winter, way better than even a W-body and W-bodies are pretty good! The new Silverado SS would probably be perfect for me if the wheels came chrome plated and it had the old front clip. I heard its viscous coupled AWD is way better in ice & snow than regular 4x4, and the AWD also makes it handle corners, dry weather, and rainy weather a lot better than a 2WD.

Yeah, the full power conversion took pretty much an entire weekend. One full day to pull the dash, pull the cowl, and pull the harness, and then reinstall it all, and another day to install the regulators, solenoid latches, and door harnesses. I agree on the 03+ Silveradoes, those things are FUGLY.

Personally, I think the Honda Element should rate higher on the Gary Busey Scale of Ugliness than the Aztek does. I think Maddox must be giving the Element brownie points for being a Honda, cuz that thing is the definition of FUGLY.