Took the GTP off the road for the winter.

9lumina6

Yeahh... i know its a little early....but i decided to take her off the road last week cause i didnt feel like paying my registration....and i really dont even driven it that much anyways. I'll just re-new the reg. in the spring when it comes back out. But I've already took off the Pacesetters and ordered a new set of them ZZP 304 stainless headers for it. :biggrin: And also this winter she's gunna b getten the ZZP 3'' catback, Gen V blower/LIM, N* throttle body, and goen down to a 3.3'' pulley.

LOL the gtp is just getting "restored" so to speak. Paint body, motor mounts,transmission mounts,Struts, stablizer links. stuff like that 200,000 miles and Stock everything is playing a toll

See, the Regal isn't a pussy. It'll be plowing it's way through the salt and snow this winter with the rest of them. It's like "I'm not a bitch, bitch."

Well my GTP isnt a pussy more of I am (I am what i eat) haha....but ya, my GTP has never EVER seen salt in its life so intend in keeping it that way. Thats y i take it off the road during the winter.

Call me a bitch for taking it off the road for the winter i dont care, at least itl stay nice for years to come.

Well my GTP isnt a pussy more of I am (I am what i eat) haha....but ya,.

:lol: giggity.

I wish I could put my car away, but at this point...I don't really care

See, the Regal isn't a pussy. It'll be plowing it's way through the salt and snow this winter with the rest of them. It's like "I'm not a bitch, bitch."

Is this your old Regal still? I haven't been paying attention to what you did with that car after the motor started making noise

Is this your old Regal still? I haven't been paying attention to what you did with that car after the motor started making noise

He swapped it.. There's a thread floating around here somewhere..

EDIT- Here it is... http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=71463.0

Well my GTP isnt a pussy more of I am (I am what i eat) haha....but ya, my GTP has never EVER seen salt in its life so intend in keeping it that way. Thats y i take it off the road during the winter.

Call me a bitch for taking it off the road for the winter i dont care, at least itl stay nice for years to come.

I always take the TGP off the road for the winter. Its never seen salt so why start now? Ive seen what happens to cars that have been drivin year round *shudders*

all though my vert has seen about every winter in chicago since 95 i am sitting it this winter and i finally have a DD so i can do that. it will now be seen as my project car rather then my POS vert :mrgreen:

all though my vert has seen about every winter in chicago since 95 i am sitting it this winter and i finally have a DD so i can do that. it will now be seen as my project car rather then my POS vert :mrgreen:

It's never too late to stop driving a car in the winter.....imo. I wish i didnt have to drive the Z-34 in the salt.....cause its from New Mexico origonally and has only seen 3 winters up here or so......but its either that or the GTP wich has never seen an ounce of salt in its life......so the Z-34 it is.

Same with the GAGT. It was amazing in the snow last year. Pretty much the only way I'd lose control in the snow was if I did it on purpose.

Same with the GAGT. It was amazing in the snow last year. Pretty much the only way I'd lose control in the snow was if I did it on purpose.

You must not still have the stock RS-A's, then. :lol: I was forced to drive my mother's 2002 GAGT this past spring (yes, still on original tires...it just rolled over 30k last month), and I was scared for my life. Those RS-A's had to be the most worthless tires I've ever driven on in snow.

You must not still have the stock RS-A's, then. :lol: I was forced to drive my mother's 2002 GAGT this past spring (yes, still on original tires...it just rolled over 30k last month), and I was scared for my life. Those RS-A's had to be the most worthless tires I've ever driven on in snow.

RS-A's are a shitty tire overall.

RS-A's are a shitty tire overall.

Negative. I got new tires last summer.