Looking for a Website............

Venom

There was a website I came across a few times when I first bought my car and was looking for a forum to join. The main page had a white B4U Grand Prix with chrome rims on it. There were some FAQ about adding SWRC and other stuff on it. Does anyone know what Im talking about and have a link? Ive been looking for a while but cant find it.

Thats what I thought it was called and answers why I couldnt find it. Damn, got a good write up on adding SWRC? Im picking up a stock deck today (hopefully) out of a 99 Blazer and would like it to work with the new controls.

Thats what I thought it was called and answers why I couldnt find it. Damn, got a good write up on adding SWRC? Im picking up a stock deck today (hopefully) out of a 99 Blazer and would like it to work with the new controls.

got my number? I'm too lazy to type it out.

this a 99 blazer deck for your cutty with a 94-96 gp dash?

Correct. I want to make sure I get it today (the guy is supposed to get ahold of me to meet up) and then Ill give you a ring.

do you realize that a 99 gmc deck may have different functions than the CS controls have? (can't hurt to try, though)

while I am at it... SVC is FTMFW!!!

I was just going off of the fact Anthony had the same radio in his GP and still used his SWRC. I just assumed then that the CS and GP controls should be about the same for all GM vehicles.

I was just going off of the fact Anthony had the same radio in his GP and still used his SWRC. I just assumed then that the CS and GP controls should be about the same for all GM vehicles.

GP and Luminas/MCs have the same SWRC switches, altougth the coloring is different.

It may still work out... but a few functions may be reversed.

also... the silhouette has basically the radio you are probably getting in them. so... worst case senario... locate a silhouette airbag like taylor has done.