Gray leather Cutlass interior value ?

Hippie

Went back out to the boneyard today to take some measurements for my engine swap and I spotted a '96 Cutlass Supreme SL 2 Dr. back behind a row of Chryslers and pickup trucks. Both ends were pretty torn up and some exterior pieces were missing. Both doors were locked but there weren't any parts piled inside and from what I could see it had a perfect charcoal gray leather interior. They told me $150 for the front and rear seats, does that sound fair ? It looks more and more like the recipient of the Caddy V-8 will be a W-body and it will be a 2 door, I'm also leaning heavily towards a Cutlass. I will most likely gut it and take everything I can if I go for it.

Give them to me dammit!

I need them, its damn near impossible to find leather in remotely good condition here in northern New York. (Closer to canada than anywhere else)

Give them to me dammit!

I need them, its damn near impossible to find leather in remotely good condition here in northern New York. (Closer to canada than anywhere else)

Where at? I know plenty-a-places up there