More money now or later??

swift13

check all fluids

crawl beneath the car and shake all lateral and trail arm links and fuel and brake lines to check for wear and damage. bounce test all shocks....

even if there is some rust, you can also grease it up to prevent it from going any further.

if all looks good, or you are willing to work to fix it. go for it!

Make sure you do this in a very crowded place, that is, crawling under your car, shaking the suspension, and jumping on the rear bumper. Do all of this with your jeans rolled up with a cowboy hat on.

I'm religiously opposed to buying cars that you can't afford cash.

I'm also reliiously opposed to owning two cars of similar age, or simulated age if you add some on for a high mileage or poor condition car, or subtract for a low mileage or really good condition car.

This is a hard one, but if you're confident in the Lumina, buy it. It's not like the stupid GP is going to be free of problems. No one else will admit it, but the Lumina also comes from a better factory up in the 'Shwa.

If he's going to be firm on the price, ask for a freebie (I'm assuming it's private sale), ask him for his pants . . . . if he says no, say "Don't you just hate pants." and see if it influences him to take them off. It'll distract him so that the underwear gnomes can do their work.

man you guys must be smoking some good shit but thanks for all the help i told him to hold for right now cuz im going to buy it

strongest reason being : im not afraid to work on it and i work with him so if something aint right and i think he might have known i go back to him or i fix myself.

I rolled up my pants but i didnt have a cowboy hat so i took my shirt off.