Mud Flaps/Splash Guards

grandprix104

Does anyone know where i could find some nice looking splash guards for behind the front and rear wheels of my 94 GP? I have looked everywhere and kind find any good ones. I am sick and tires of wiping tar and mud off my rear bumper valence

Does anyone know where i could find some nice looking splash guards for behind the front and rear wheels of my 94 GP? I have looked everywhere and kind find any good ones. I am sick and tires of wiping tar and mud off my rear bumper valence

I have them on my car and I still seem to have mud.. its as if they don't even exsist.

Its not so much the mud that I worry about. Without the gaurds, rocks and pebbles can do wicked things to your rocker panels and the bottom part of the wheel well behind the wheel. Good way to get your paint to start chipping and peeling up w/o gaurds.

Aaron

You probably already know about molded styles being in most auto shops but there is one good thing about the flap styles....you can mount them a bit further out from the fender and get more rock and crud protection. Judged right it can still look good.

im looking for some that are molded to fit around the contour of the body, not just flaps. I was hoping someone would know where to find em.

I had this style on my Euro. I will never use them again! They rub the paint right off.