W Body Quiz

IRONDOG442

You could get a heated drivers seat just not a passenger seat, also after 1999 you could not get digital climate control.

But the obvious answer was an L67 supercharged engine.

It was after 2000, mine has the digital CC.

But yes, 1 was the L67

The only thing left is the guages which change and potentially a hood that I can think of.

List the two major differences between all 1992 and all 1993 Olds Cutlass Supreme sedans on the outside (not option based). Jay is banned from this question since we've discussed it elsewhere.

Fog lamps? Side cladding? tail panel?

I think that I can give you that one.

Middle panel at the back goes from black to colour of car.

Side cladding has ribbing that extends right to the B-pillar on the 1993's and it fades out as the doors meet on the 1992's.

What were the only options on the 97+ GTP's that weren't available on the GT's and SE's

Heated seats and the digital info center (as opposed to the one w/ icons/dummy lights)?

I have the digital info center in my '03 GT, I think that we're talking the same one (oil life, MPG) and I don't think that both seats heated was an option at all. Heated Driver's I've seen on a '98 GT, I think that it was standard with leather.

I'm also assuming that the SC3800 is not considered an "option."

Wasn't the 2006 GT equipped with a SC3800

What were the only options on the 97+ GTP's that weren't available on the GT's and SE's

Heated seats and the digital info center (as opposed to the one w/ icons/dummy lights)?

I have the digital info center in my '03 GT, I think that we're talking the same one (oil life, MPG) and I don't think that both seats heated was an option at all. Heated Driver's I've seen on a '98 GT, I think that it was standard with leather.

I'm also assuming that the SC3800 is not considered an "option."

Wasn't the 2006 GT equipped with a SC3800

I really thinkn that when he did this he meant to put 1997-2003, but maybe I'm wrong. It's been known to happen once or twice every decade.