I Like Shiny Buttons!

dugboat1

I searched the audio thread with no luck. I know this has been answered before, but couldn’t find. Does anyone know where I can get Shiny New Steering Wheel Buttons? Will be for a 95 Cutlass Vert. In Gray if I have my choice. If not shiny new, how about shiny used. Just need the Volume and Tuning, paint is peeled. I imagine everyone is familiar with this. This is all I need and she will be ready for Pebble Beach next year!!

Thanks, Doug

Aurora, 88 and 98 will be the same and since those are usually gramdpa/grandma cars, they tend to be in nice shape.

That would be my best bet then.. will keep an eye out, maybe go to the junkyard Friday...I didn't know those were compatible, thanks all for the info. Will let you guys know if I find anything good...I mostly see the Cutlass Ceiras in the boneyards, and rightly so IMO....

Doug

Aurora, 88 and 98 will be the same and since those are usually gramdpa/grandma cars, they tend to be in nice shape.

Just FYI, I was able to find the Main radio and HVAC buttons new on the Internet. (Already installed, yes I am Anal Retentive.) I was hoping to find the Steering Wheel controls also...with no luck. Installed new speakers...found something you guys might found interesting. Right front speaker sounded like shit...so I decided to replace all the speakers. Bought 4 nice new Infinitys, and installed, still sounded like crap. Pulled everything apart again, wife walked by and asked "What is that foam doing behind the speaker?" Right front was the only one with a big thick foam insert. At wits end and pissed on

just waisting a bunch of money on speakers, I took out the speaker mount and got rid of the foam. That's what it was. Muffled the speaker, screwed up the Low Bass. Did not look factory, but all the speakers were! Mystery??? All is good now. Sounds great now.

Doug