1993 Grand Prix GT Coupe

moocow212559

i'm driving just over 3 hours on friday to go look at a 93 GT Coupe. that only has 49k miles on it. i have a few questions regarding the GT trim level. what differed it from the SE? what was standard over the SE? was hud, dic, leather standard features? i know this one im going to look at does have the sunroof and leather seats, but i didnt ask if it had the HUD or DIC. also would this car have the rear bucket seats or were those a option too? if anyone has details as to standard and option equiptment i'd really appreciate it

thanks so much

Devon

i'm driving just over 3 hours on friday to go look at a 93 GT Coupe. that only has 49k miles on it. i have a few questions regarding the GT trim level. what differed it from the SE? what was standard over the SE? was hud, dic, leather standard features? i know this one im going to look at does have the sunroof and leather seats, but i didnt ask if it had the HUD or DIC. also would this car have the rear bucket seats or were those a option too? if anyone has details as to standard and option equiptment i'd really appreciate it

thanks so much

Devon

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=71219.0

this thread should answer most of your questions. If you have up to a 93 with leather then you have buckets in the back.