inline fuel pump

89GP_SE

no matter what you will have to pull the tank, so might as well replace the one in there and keep things simple.

but what if i get those ones that can be mounted on the frame or something, then would I have too.

no matter what you will have to pull the tank, so might as well replace the one in there and keep things simple.

but what if i get those ones that can be mounted on the frame or something, then would I have too.

you will have to remove the one from the tank and add a tube in its place. The stock pump in place not running will cause such a huge ass restriction, you wouldnt have enough fuel to run the car and the inline pump would quickly burn up..,

Dropping the tank shoudl only take about 20 minutes. All in all, changine the pump is easily done in about an hour

you will have to remove the one from the tank and add a tube in its place. The stock pump in place not running will cause such a huge ass restriction, you wouldnt have enough fuel to run the car and the inline pump would quickly burn up..,

Dropping the tank shoudl only take about 20 minutes. All in all, changine the pump is easily done in about an hour

if you dont live in canada

Some rust worse than others. Not simplying implying that Canada cars will rust worse, however, his car may be very rusty. All depends on how well it was taken care of.

yeah its not that bad underneath, but it is still gonna be a pain, got the pump today and im gonna rip her out today.