MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

ZacksZ34

Well, if you like garbage, then go for them.

i wont get em ill find something better after my car troubles gets figured out!!!!! Or just dump gas on it it and light it on fire and walk away

I agree fix the car first. I have so many stuff that I need to fix right now on my Z. First my tranny needs to change because second gear is done. So I'm changing my tranny and other stuff also. When I'm finished I will add the extra's like sound system. I'm not even driving my Z right now which is killing me. :bonk: I just start it every 2 days and take it around the block a couple of times. Fix your car first.

I agree fix the car first. I have so many stuff that I need to fix right now on my Z. First my tranny needs to change because second gear is done. So I'm changing my tranny and other stuff also. When I'm finished I will add the extra's like sound system. I'm not even driving my Z right now which is killing me. :bonk: I just start it every 2 days and take it around the block a couple of times. Fix your car first.

well its gettin kinda old everytime i fix it something else goes!!! and i still need struts for the damn thing ive already sunk aroun 900buck into the damn thing as far as replacing parts and repairs. And i still need to save up for another car so i can take this damn money pit off the road in november!!!! And so i can get out of my mothers boyfrineds house but this cars only holdin me back

Take your time and have patient my man!!! Your Car looks good. Fix 1 thing at a time. I just dumped $1500 into my GMC Safari which I love for a differential. I have 325 000 KM on it and its clean. A/C works and the engine and tranny are original. No rebuilts.

Take your time and have patient my man!!! Your Car looks good. Fix 1 thing at a time. I just dumped $1500 into my GMC Safari which I love for a differential. I have 325 000 KM on it and its clean. A/C works and the engine and tranny are original. No rebuilts.

well my paitience is wearing thin i still need to save up for another car so im not putting all this exta milageon it when i get into techschool which is about a 45minute drive from home and all the other this like moving out of my parents house

Its tough I know. I'm on my own with my wife and 3 kids and 3 cars of my own. Your car will be fine as long as you fix the important things. Like timing belt etc...