How do I remove my bowtie emblem

ZacksZ34

Take the grille off. You'll see the bolts. There is a nut holding it on behind the bowtie. Remember there is a hole behind it though.

oh really shit then i might not od it then unless i use filler to cover the hole

Keep it on. your avatar looks sick. and it would be a little plain without that bowtie.

And to add to the bowtie argument, I photoshopped a non-z34 grill without the bowtie for the same purpose of cleaning it up, and i didnt think it looked as good as with the bowtie.

There are actually 2 holes behind the grille. At least on the grille i had on my Lumina. I had a bodyshop shave the emblem off when they painted it, and IMO I kinda shoulda left it on.

Picture077.jpg

P9250029.jpg

no offense euro, but that shaved look looks somewhat lame....

keep the tie.....most def!! unless you decide to put like "Z34" or something cool like that on the front, that would look pretty sexy!

keep the tie.....most def!! unless you decide to put like "Z34" or something cool like that on the front, that would look pretty sexy!

I don't think so, I think it looks much, much better.

I agree with mra32, it probably does look better "naked" but with those headlight covers and the black already on there, you have the tremclad black look, where it's just bland instead of the stealth black look.

See Got2beGM's thread on when he tinted his tails same concept, I think that he had the right idea, black is sick looking, but monochrome black is bland and boring.

I also find it funny that we're all discussing this after Zack's decided that he's definitely not doing it.

keep the tie.....most def!!  unless you decide to put like "Z34" or something cool like that on the front, that would look pretty sexy!

I agree with mra32, it probably does look better "naked" but with those headlight covers and the black already on there, you have the tremclad black look, where it's just bland instead of the stealth black look.

See Got2beGM's thread on when he tinted his tails same concept, I think that he had the right idea, black is sick looking, but monochrome black is bland and boring.

I also find it funny that we're all discussing this after Zack's decided that he's definitely not doing it.

your right it would be bland!!!!

but i kinda like this z34

vvvvvvvv

2535408_7_full.jpg

keep the tie.....most def!!  unless you decide to put like "Z34" or something cool like that on the front, that would look pretty sexy!

your right it would be bland!!!!

but i kinda like this z34

vvvvvvvv

2535408_7_full.jpg

Nice antenna! I want one (eventhough I've never owned a Chevy)

If thats the car im thinking i saw at GM Nationals, its ugly as shit!

did it have a supercharged l67 and the engine bay painted a redish color????? cause if so its the same car it use to have newer monte carlo rims on it

did it have a supercharged l67 and the engine bay painted a redish color????? cause if so its the same car it use to have newer monte carlo rims on it

Yep, Hideous. I didnt waste a picture on that piece of shit. In my eyes its only a real Z34 with the 3.4!

Yep, Hideous. I didnt waste a picture on that piece of shit. In my eyes its only a real Z34 with the 3.4!

well i like the murdered out idea!!!!!

I thought that all-black Z34 looked swuuweet! So plain and simple. It looks spray-painted, lol, but that's awesome.

Anyway, regarding the Chevy emblem, I took mine off of my base model. But, being the kind of guy that I am, I just broke it off. I'd like to go derby-style on my car, but I can't as long as I'm with my parents.