Dannymik

Has any of you W body have problems with the connection that plugs into your stock fog lights. On my Cutlass I've had this problem with a bad connection due to some kind of build up inside the plug that led to my fog light to fail quickly. I bought electric cleaner which helped a little but it happened to me again with a 4 month old fog light. I think i need to replace that connector piece. Any suggestions? :x

w-body.jpg

happens to my fog lights all the time have a 93 sl, its always my passenger side for some reason, i got sick of it eventually and went and bought some fog lights at a ricer shop that have a life time warranty, so i just go and get a new light like every couple month :wink: ...hey it works for me

The passenger light is the one that I'm talking about! I wish I knew why this happens to this side 9 out of 10 times? I might have to spend some cash and upgrade.

w-body.jpg

you could always do what i did, had to spend 30 for a pair, buy hey...it works, i have eurolite 893 if you wondering what type they are, toucan makes em there pretty good...til they burn out on that one darn side :D