Help on finding a leather repair kit

Dannymik

Well...I bought leather seats for my '95 Cutlass yesterday off of Redturbo90 and need to repair the driver seat with sometype of leather patching kit. Anyone know of a good website or kit that they would recommend for this. The rip isn't huge, but not small either. They are the dark gray or graphite in color...I like them :D . I just want to get it fixed now before it gets worst! So help me if you can.

w-body.jpg

yeah i got some power leather seats for my car. form my sisters old 90 cutty internation edition. too bad the front end collapsed. for her anyway. but yeah, i'm robbing the rear bench and the front power seats, and with some modification to the center console, i'm sure i can insert the controls.

the only problem with the seats is a medium gash in the front drviers seat, the passenger and rear bench or cherry, but the drivers needs TLC. so any-one with a decent leather repair kit for a red interior would be very greatful :)

i recently asked a custom shop about the leather repair kits. he said the best repair is to go to an upholstery shop and have a repair panel made and sewed in to the seat cover.