Few more random q's

92GPSpeeder

Well I know I got a bunch of em and I thank you guys for puttin up with me :willynilly:

So I was digging under my driver's seat for trash and I noticed 2 connectors that weren't plugged into anything, what would they be used for? AQ9 controls if I had them?

When I first got my Regal, (about two weeks ago) I saw wires under my seat while cleaning it out, I followed them, and then came to the realization that OMFG I have a power driver seat. Realizing it after finding the buttons on the side of the seat. None of my previous cars had power seats so I got real excited.

The AQ9 controls run from the center console, through the black plastic channel under the back of the driver's seat, and then up to the driver's seat, which would have it's own set of plugs. AQ9 plugs are blue, as I may recall, and I think (though may be wrong) there is only 1 electrical plug going to the seat, and 1 pneumatic tube with a fitting running up there as well.

I've never heard of these cars being pre-wired for the AQ9's, but it is possible. The harness is really its own entity that spawns off the cig lighter plug in the central console, so why it would have this is peculiar as it is not a part of any other plug. Where exactly under the driver's seat was it? I know there is a plug sticking up near the belt latch for the seat belt indicator. What did the plugs look like?

I know that harness is a blue/gray configuration and the location seems correct. I just can't remember how many plugs there were. I do know that the AQ9 harness has an assload of wires (2 rows of 8, I think) on it. I really haven't ever fiddled around with mine enough to be sure, but it sounds like its the AQ9 controls. Strange!