The Luminas got some new shades

ZacksZ34

I got my new headlight covers on friday!!! they look awesome on my car all i need now is tint and tailight covers for it. I paid $53.00 after tax for them brand new i ordered em directly from the factory, I can get tailight covers for $80 cause there special order.

100_3477.jpg

100_3478.jpg

100_3480.jpg

nice, take off the GTS logos and you'll be good.

im planning on doin it today!! Then i need to replace my starter the damn thing went last night when i got off of work my car would start i had my mom come and hook jumper cables up and it still wouldn't start after about 15-20min

Get a hammer and the next time that happens, whack the starter a couple of times and see if that allows it to start. That's if you don't replace it right away.

well my car wont start at all i had to have it towed home today on a flatbed from my jobs parking lot

Next time park in the shade because its really hard to see how good they look when the picture is so bright from the sun.

But they do look good.

Looks reallygood,I like how they look on the Z34's.

100_0539.jpg

you should do what i am going to do too, nightshade the front turn signals so they match the headlight covers.

BTW got mine brand new for $20.00 (thanks Smooth)

Next time park in the shade because its really hard to see how good they look when the picture is so bright from the sun.

But they do look good.

well next time i will after i can get my car running again

it died last night at work i think my starters shot my car will only start when the motors cooled off after the starter gets warm then it wont start

But they do look good.

well next time i will after i can get my car running again

it died last night at work i think my starters shot my car will only start when the motors cooled off after the starter gets warm then it wont start

Sounds like your starter is seeing heat soak issues...time for a 3400 starter :rolleyes:

Much better without the GTS logo's on them, however I've never been a fan, due to the decreased light output.

Next time, clean out your inner wheel wells. They look horrible!

well i take em off at night and right now im more worried about getting my car fixed my starter went and my check engine light came one a day after i got my covers!!! yes my car is dirty in the pics

Nice Night shades. I'm not a fan because my Mom had a Euro Lumina with them on, and they crack all the time. My dad had to replace them at least once a year. But they do look nice.