Auto Body Question

topless94style

So i got all these little scratches in the hood along with paintchips. whats the best way to take care of these?

I also have a tons of scratches black marks and chips in the front and rear bumper covers what is the best way to take care of these?

I took an auto body class in high school but we focused more on dent removal and painting so im stumped on the easiest way to fix these.

Does anyone know of a good car wax polish and wash i should use to make my baby shine?

megluars or mothers for wax

3M Polish & Rubbing Compound for small scratches

2000 Grit wetsanding and Duplicolor for chips (takes forever, looks tacky but still beter than before :D )

Black Chrome for old grey vinle trim

If possible, use a medium to heavy compound, then use a polish and finally a wax. For paint chips, use GM touch up paint but use a pin to apply it into the chipped area.

So i got all these little scratches in the hood along with paintchips. whats the best way to take care of these?

I also have a tons of scratches black marks and chips in the front and rear bumper covers what is the best way to take care of these?

I took an auto body class in high school but we focused more on dent removal and painting so im stumped on the easiest way to fix these.

Does anyone know of a good car wax polish and wash i should use to make my baby shine?