Need some high output brake light bulbs

xtremerevolution

I believe they're 3157 bulbs, and I need them because I just covered my tail light with niteshade and I'd like some more lighting power. The problem is that they need to be able to light up as either parking lights or brake lights.

I've looked at these so far, but I'm unsure of whether or not they'll work well:

http://www.eautoworks.com/search-ALL/mk38-md371-mc1995-bu18.htm

Any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated.

I need to buy two pairs ASAP.

Ya,you should go with a LED,but that is way to much.Check Advanced Auto.You will also need restors so your bilnkers are not crazy fast.

I tried the ones at advance auto and not only are they a lot more expensive, but they simply don't work because their output is like 25 degrees, vs. the 180 advertised on some of these here. They light up a circle on the tail light lens and that's it.

SEE IF YOU CAN GET RED.  white LEDs allegedly make your tail lights appear pink. 

plus make sure is is a dual circuit bulb, so it has park and brake both.

do 3357's (or 3457's), they're slightly brighter by a few watts!

Not a bad idea. I'll go pick up some of those till my LED lights come in. I already ordered two bulbs btw. If these work well I'll go ahead and order a second pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=025&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=380059680100&rd=1