Looking for some help

92GPSpeeder

Hey guys,

I know I have asked about HUD's/DIC's before but I am just worried about trying it my self as I have no mechanical knowledge and don't want to go in blind. I was wondering if there is anyone in the SW Ohio area that would be willing to help me install them. Obviously I would compensate you for any help you could provide. I would be willing to meet you at your location. If you have any questions ask away, if you are interested shoot me a PM and I could get you some pics, I believe I have all the wires needed. It is a '92 GP SE, I do not have the hud dash so a hole would need to be cut, but everything else should be there. If you are able to help I will also send pics of everything I have before hand so we can determine if I will need anymore parts/wires.

I am located near Cincinnati, Ohio and pass a U-pull U-pay everyday on the way to school and could check for missing parts.

Please PM me if you could help so we could exchange further information

Thanks in advance,

Brian AKA 92GPSpeeder

There are a few folks in your area or less than an hour away. I'm sure Ken (crazy k)would be happy to help. If I still worked in Evendale or Mount Healthy, I'd definitely be help.

There are a few folks in your area or less than an hour away. I'm sure Ken (crazy k)would be happy to help. If I still worked in Evendale or Mount Healthy, I'd definitely be help.

Mount Healthy! Irony!!

Mount Healthy! Irony!!

I take that back...I worked in Mt. Adams...That was when I worked for The Big One...Seven Hundred WLW AM.

Pontiac Grand prix 1993 le

Pontiac Grand prix 1994 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1995 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1995 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1996 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1997 gt

Pontiac Grand prix 1997 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1997 gt

Pontiac Grand prix 1997 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1998 se

Pontiac Grand prix 1998 se

Pontiac Grand prix 2000

Pontiac Grand prix 2001 gt

Lots of Grand Prix's

not to be rude just giving this a little bump

Did you get the ridiculously long PM i sent you a while back about the wire harness for the factory connector.

I cant think of what it is called now, all i remember is that the harness goes into the connector on the passenger side behind the glove box and it contains every wire needed for the DIC and center lights to work.

Basically you pull the right front seat, Pull the carpet back on the passenger side, run the wires in the loom under the seat and connect all of the wires in the harness i have to all of the wires in the unit you have.

I believe the connector i speak of is the C1 connector. It is much easier to install them than it may seem. It is just difficult to explain. PM me with any questions and if you are interested in the harness :mrgreen:

you can wire it in without the harness but having the harness saves splicing and finding wires. All you do is run the harness and plug it in.

I had a problem with the harness that i had with tthe unit i sent you so i hjad to get a new harness. I highly recommend it. Ken should chime in on the connector it plugs into. I believe it is the C1 and it goes behind the glove compartment at the firewall

you shuld see if them 97 GT's have seafoam green leather :) i could use a new Drivers seat... i know i know rare but i can dream! lol

They were tan and red/maroonish i believe.....