How the FUDGE do I...

gmrulz4u

I am trying to remove my damn UB3 cluster dash in my 89 Supreme and I can't get the fuckin' plastic harness to UN-PLUG from the dash!!!!!

I can barely even see what the hell I am doing because it doesn't let you pull the dash anywhere NEAR far enough out!!

All I can see is the big light-grey plug, and then blue plastic peices that are also connected to the back of the grey plug...I've already removed one blue peice that I believe just keeps the wiring more organized...

The thing that is most confusing is the blue part that is still remaining...it has like a blue tab on the bottom of it, but I don't understand what the tab is for...??

I've tried EVERYTHING(so it seems) and have already cut-up my hands in 3 places...

ANYONE!!???

OK, so I squeeze the tab IN-WARD(toward the connector), right, not OUT-WARD...just to make sure...

THANKS MAN!:)

yep.. in-ward (towards the connector). Try prying on both sides a little bit at a time. Keep pressing the tab while you are trying to pry out the connector.