Driver Information Center

Captain Ficho

You seem to be the only one...

Ah, the joy of living with a bi polar woman...................................................................Love is really not worth this bullshit.

You seem to be the only one...

Ah, the joy of living with a bi polar woman...................................................................Love is really not worth this bullshit.

I assume these numbers are *approximately* the same as the unnumbered gauges, meaning I could look at bottom and top end and apply those to mine? I guess I'll wait to see a picture, I'm just wondering if it's the same gauge, just numbered.

I believe you are correct. the guts appear identical.

p.s. I forgot to mention, in my 92 vert, the un numbered gauge is functional, with a gauge type sender. HOWEVER... the engine harness was swapped in along with the engine from my 92 lumina (which had a full working gauge, from a 91 euro).... so any resistor that some people think is there (and affecting the maximum reading) is long gone if it was there in the first place. But for the life of me... I cannot recall if the gauge goes full scale or not. I can check tomorrow.

M-M, Did you get the 2 vins I left the other day on the Vert page/sight or whatever it's called?

Yes, thank you. I had one already, but not the other. I think I'm up over 2500 convertibles documented. :D