Cruise cuts off

tdvs

Verts also got white.

'Tis true...lol I have one. White wasn't available until January 1994, roughly the middle of the model year. Oldsmobile dropped red in favor of tan in 1995.

Verts also got white.

'Tis true...lol I have one. White wasn't available until January 1994, roughly the middle of the model year. Oldsmobile dropped red in favor of tan in 1995.

I'd have to double check but I believe mine was made in February of '94. :cool:

Verts also got white.

Do I have your VIN? I don't remember...lol

You said you have a dealer sales album? There's a bulletin in there that says when the white interior became available. :cool:

Verts also got white.

Do I have your VIN? I don't remember...lol

You said you have a dealer sales album? There's a bulletin in there that says when the white interior became available. :cool:

I have a convertible-related item (even lit) that you don't have? :jumpalot: :lol: It's in it's bubble wrapping in a drawer all to itself. I keep it in pristine condition, since I know it's not very common. I might have to break it out again...

LOL! I have one...I won it along with a 1994 press kit for $5 on ebay. :D Even came with a CS dealer brochure and small full line brochure (I already had one). I don't have a big full line brochure in English though, mine is in French.