HEEELP!!! NOTHING WORKS!!!!

xxREGALIZExx

OK so im filling up my tire with air from my mini compressor thats hooked up to the cigarette lighter,and all of a sudden the interior lights flicker and it just shuts off.as do my interior lights also my power door locks dont work the under hood and trunk light my mirrors....NOTHING so of course my first instinct is... ok i must have just blown a fuse which controls all that shit so, i go in the manual and sure enough fuse number 3 is the one .BUT TO MY HORROR ITS NOT BLOWN!!! so i replace it any way just to seeif it would make a difference with a brand new one NOTHING! wtf is wrong did i blow a wire or some shit HOW DO I FIX IT? thx

One of my battery cables is shorting out on something in the ford, so I just ziptied the cable into a position that seems to not have the problem! :lol: :lol:

Back to the wheels, if you're serious about refinishing them and want to save $$ i have a friend who refinished a set that were pretty messed up and they turned out amazing...he wrote a good "how to" on it, ill get ahold of it for you if you want.