Head Unit/Radio Problem

runt

Ok, so here's the story....

My g/f has a 94 Cutlass Ceira. I put a Jensen head unit in it about 9 months ago. Everything worked fine for the longest time. The CD player still works good, but when you go to switch on the radio, all I get is static. She checked all of the fuses, and they were good...I give her credit for doing that. I then took time to pull the freaking dash apart and pull the head unit out, thinking that maybe the antenna wire had come out, but of course, I was wrong. I didn't have the time or knowledge to try to pull apart the antenna harness that is on the front fender. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this before I try to take the car apart....

Thanks,

Jeremy

frst check to see if its still connected to the head unit if that aint the problem check all the other wirin to the antenna u say u already checked but i tneva hurts to double check to see if its plugged in still try to push it in to make sure if not rip da damn harness apart