Late model Cutlass Supreme lovers; something for your desktop

GPX

I came across these two nice pictures, stole them, messed with them so they now are 1024 x 768 and work very nicely as wallpaper on your desktop as there's lots of room for icons above and below the cars. I don't remember seeing a blue one like this on the road, but I kind of like it. As BMPs they were 2.25Mb! This would have been one slow loading page. They are JPGs now and will load and download readily. Feel free to enjoy them on your computer.

96cutlasssideWallpaper.jpg

BluecarWallpaperJPG.jpg

Is it possible to get them cleaned up with photoshop? Or would that take way too much work? I like the 2nd one also.

What do you mean by "cleaned up?" They are low res pictures that are blown up which is why they look pixelly. They could be blurred so that you don't see the pixels, but I don't think they want to be blurrier. They work great as desktop wallpaper but they're not meant for reproduction.

Well..we're looking for 'vert pix that someone else might be used as a desktop wallpaper.

Sarcasm my friend.

And if you were being sarcastic..My bad!

Op, sorry, didn't get it. I don't know you well enough to get that one, but now it seems so funny, I'm using it as my desktop! (sarcasm :lol:)

I could use a nice convertible desktop....I'd been using one of a 1959 Cadillac but it is parked in front of the North American equivelent of North Korea's Ryugyong Hotel...

I chose this out of the four because it has the nice open areas to put your icons. The other pictures, being busier will be more difficult to fix up and will not work as well, but if I have time, I'll work on those too. This one's all set for you vert lovers:

VertWallpaper1.jpg