A happy day for me

AL

(some might have read this on club gp already)

I have been in search of a 91-93 gtp hood for quite some time now and being in the middle of nebraska i havent been able to find anything in range... so i was searching car-part.com and found one in toledo ohio. (which is where i moved from, mom still lives there) and had her go check it out a mile and a half away from our house... turns out its immaculate and they wanted 130 for it... now i just need to get it to me out here...

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

ill give mom a call... are you around the toledo area? shipping might kill you...

Q-ball is in my area and I will be at the Dayton Ohio meet on the 16th. I dunno where that is compared to Toledo...

Jamie

if your passing through you mise well stop at the junkyard yourself... theres many in the toledo area... 3 on the same road, this was SW toledo area... ill PM you the location and directions from I-75

You have your mom trained quite well. I could never get my mom to set foot in a junkyard. She would think I'm nuts if I were to ask her to go to a j/y.

x2 mine probably wouldnt go a block for me lol

well when i called her she said "yah right im not going to a junkyard" so i had to convince her (pay up $$) so im broke again and i wont see the hood till next summer when i return to ohio for a visit