Can one become worthy?

PCGUY112887

In the muscle car world, it would be called "cloning", and it's been done for some time. So yeah, considering you could get all the GTP options on an SE, I suppose you could always add the hood louvers and badges and complete the clone. I doubt it would do anything for the value of the vehicle ever, so it really would just be for personal satisfaction.

Of course, if the car doesn't have the requisite options (especially the motor) then then, yeah I'd call rice too :lol:

well i say you can badge it but it wont really make a difference because you know deep down its only an SE... personally i would just leave it debadged and let people assume its a gtp... what they dont know cant hurt them :)

I don't think that there is anybody who is going to care.

I mean, there might be some people on here who will have a heartattack but I wouldn't worry about them.

well i say you can badge it but it wont really make a difference because you know deep down its only an SE... personally i would just leave it debadged and let people assume its a gtp... what they dont know cant hurt them :)

x2 Debaged looks better anyways. That the route I would go.

i like to make my own trim levels or use higher trim levels. that's what i want to do to my lumina. but i don't know what to call it cause it's nothing close to an 'ltz or 'z34'. i could go 'ss' but some people have done that with their lumi's.

i see nothing wrong with cloning or rebadging a car.......but this one is just wrong.

Make up your own trim level from bits of other badges!! :lol:

Edit: Or steal one from another automaker!

photo-2.jpg :lol:

should have gone '442' or 'w30'. ss on an olds is so outta place.

Fuck anyone who cares whether you get different badges! Do it, it would be fine, like someone said "cloning"...and everyone needs to drop the fucking rice thing, give it a break, not everyone in the world is a ricer cause they have a badge or a sticker on their car...that's just being an egotistical asshole...am I a ricer, and my TGP rice because I have a tiny K&N sticker on my window? And what exactly kind of rice would I be, what's my classification? If someone takes a Camaro Z28 and makes it look like an SS...does it perfect so that it looks factory...is that a ricer??? Get the hell over yourself! PCGUY, don't worry about it, put them on, it would look nice, and as long as the rest of the car looks like a GTP then way to go!

Fuck anyone who cares whether you get different badges! Do it, it would be fine, like someone said "cloning"...and everyone needs to drop the fucking rice thing, give it a break, not everyone in the world is a ricer cause they have a badge or a sticker on their car...that's just being an egotistical asshole...am I a ricer, and my TGP rice because I have a tiny K&N sticker on my window? And what exactly kind of rice would I be, what's my classification? If someone takes a Camaro Z28 and makes it look like an SS...does it perfect so that it looks factory...is that a ricer??? Get the hell over yourself! PCGUY, don't worry about it, put them on, it would look nice, and as long as the rest of the car looks like a GTP then way to go!

how dramatic

I know...sorry, I've been in a really bad mood today...every now-and-then the stress just gets to me, and I'm just so sick and tired of the whole rice debate...

calling cars you dont like RICE is like calling everything you dont like GAY.

personally unless its an import i dont think it can be rice!

there needs to be an offical deffinition of the term RICE when it comes to cars. the term tuner doesnt fit either cause tuner cars most of the time actually have good equipement and get the job done.

its time to drop the name calling and go back to facts.

a: Yes i like it

b: No i dont like it.

c: im going to bash it cause it makes me feel less of a man.

Personally i like the look of a debaged car myself. let them guess. or let the exhaust note of the engine tell the story. one thing that does irratate me though is badging a car something it is not. like the 5th gen montes that have SS marks and that ss cutty.... that is just wrong. might as well put GXP logo's on the Gp in question. If someone comes up with a new logo and debages the factory stuff .... I like that. like foose does and other car Co. customizers. after so many changes a car can reach a point where the manf doesnt deserve any credit for it.

calling cars you dont like RICE is like calling everything you dont like GAY.

personally unless its an import i dont think it can be rice!

there needs to be an offical deffinition of the term RICE when it comes to cars. the term tuner doesnt fit either cause tuner cars most of the time actually have good equipement and get the job done.

its time to drop the name calling and go back to facts.

a: Yes i like it

b: No i dont like it.

c: im going to bash it cause it makes me feel less of a man.

Personally i like the look of a debaged car myself. let them guess. or let the exhaust note of the engine tell the story. one thing that does irratate me though is badging a car something it is not. like the 5th gen montes that have SS marks and that ss cutty.... that is just wrong. might as well put GXP logo's on the Gp in question. If someone comes up with a new logo and debages the factory stuff .... I like that. like foose does and other car Co. customizers. after so many changes a car can reach a point where the manf doesnt deserve any credit for it.

#1 Submit it to Webster's Dictionary

#2 Keep the rice arguing to the RICE thread in the whatever section.

#3 Locked.