found some Recaros in the J/Y

luminal67

I can't say how uncomfortable they are yet. I don't imagine it's too bad if cops have to sit in them all day.

I'll put them in as soon as I clean them up a little. I still need a center console and shit so I have an armrest when I drive.

The car also has a digital certified cluster. Are hose worth anything to anyone?

It was a 98-99. I didn't grab the cluster because I had to borrow $$$$ to get the seats. lol Damn I guess I should have grabbed it. It also had the 98-99 3800 engine harness too.

It was a 98-99. I didn't grab the cluster because I had to borrow $$$$ to get the seats. lol Damn I guess I should have grabbed it. It also had the 98-99 3800 engine harness too.

did you happen to catch the mileage?

They are quite comfortable to me. My Isuzu had identical black Recaros and I was very comfortable while driving the car to California.

I've heard of people mention Recaros for many years, but I never knew anything about them. Other than the fancy Italian-sounding name, what's so special about Recaros, and why did police Luminas get them? They look kind of plain and utilitarian.

those things just look plain out uncomfortable

I remember driving a Lumina years ago with those seats and I hated them.. I thought they were really flat, hard and really too uncomfortable. To each their own though

I've heard of people mention Recaros for many years, but I never knew anything about them. Other than the fancy Italian-sounding name, what's so special about Recaros, and why did police Luminas get them? They look kind of plain and utilitarian.

Recaro makes alot of expensive nice seats. I've never sat in these personally but they look somewhat convertible.

• 2 weeks later...
what's so special about Recaros, and why did police Luminas get them? They look kind of plain and utilitarian.

Not sure why the cop cars got them. I just think they are cool.