Adding power windows

Dirty Rockstar

Got my 92 Lumina. Crank windows and manual locks. I want power.

I plan to buy new doors to get power windows and locks. What's involved in wiring them in? Any help with this would be great!

Got my 92 Lumina. Crank windows and manual locks. I want power.

I plan to buy new doors to get power windows and locks. What's involved in wiring them in? Any help with this would be great!

See if you can get all of the wiring for each door back to the C100/200 connector. This will be a daunting task.

Good to see you around!!@ Keep coming back!

You don't have to replace the doors... though I did on mine... but i already owned the extra doors. besides... 94 CS swapped to use a 95 doors...... means other MAJOR changes.

you can upgrade the doors to have power motors and run all the related wiring from a donor.... if you are willing to drill out the manual mechanism's rivets and install some donor motors

Its just a matter of running all the extra wires to where they are supposed to go (IE: fuse box, power, ect....) I would grab a good manual with wiring diagrams to help you out.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/489673/4

Scroll down halfway.

You don't need the whole doors, for sure. But it is a huge pain in the ass.

You'll definitely want to pick up a service manual off ebay for this.

PM me with questions as you have them. I made notes in my Cutlass service manual along the way, too bad the page numbers won't be the same for the Lumina manual...