Aight Guys, Work your magic

Shinisa

Aight this is a pic from an auto dealership, but the looks are exactly the same.

364747.jpg

If the Pic doesn't load up the first time, refreshing it should make it come up.

The front is the part that really gets to me. The whole strip of lights n' what not. Any of you guys got s'm ideas to change this up a bit. Tried looking for some body kits yet i've come up emty handed. Any suggestions/ideas are welcome.

thats pretty much a mirror image to my car, with the exception of the wheels, therefore mine is BETTER!!! :D :D

um, you could go with the front bumper cove and fog lights from like a 90 SE or GT...

oh yeah, and mine has tinted windows too.... and power buckets - ok, im done now

- Justin

I already own on grand prix, with 3.4 liter engine. I dont know whats so bad bout those engines, i've read that theres been a common problem with oil leakage and the ingnition cylinder failling but thats it, none of which i have. but darnit that middle light..... :twisted: i want to kill it!

Someone local here has an identical car, they painted the lightbar white except the foglights at the ends! Actually looked damn good.

On another note, whats with that pair of bumper guards? Can you take them off? Thats a piss poor attempt at making it look like a steel bumper

wire up the middle light on it's on circuit, put in H3 100's or something stupid bright, then use it for highway driving.... and find a cover or something fer when you'se in town

Someone local here has an identical car, they painted the lightbar white except the foglights at the ends! Actually looked damn good.

On another note, whats with that pair of bumper guards? Can you take them off? Thats a piss poor attempt at making it look like a steel bumper

Well, I just went out and checked, and heres the scoop. The bumper guards and the actual grill part (horizontal lines) are all one piece, BUT that piece (the horizontal lines and bumper guards) unbolts from the rest of the grill. So, I think I may have a project in line..........

Robby

Sure the 3.4 V6 is good and powerful but it requires alot of maintenance. I also know that Timing Belts and alternators are major jobs for these engines. There is also more valves and more cams therefore more trouble in the future.

I think the lightbar looks nice and unique, especially when it's all lit up at night. But for the love of god, why did they drop the grille like GPdriver1986 has that actually looks nice and put on this ugly, crack-prone washboard? Grr....

thats pretty much a mirror image to my car, with the exception of the wheels, therefore mine is BETTER!!! :D :D

um, you could go with the front bumper cove and fog lights from like a 90 SE or GT...

oh yeah, and mine has tinted windows too.... and power buckets - ok, im done now

- Justin

wow Im up on you to...

I have Louvers

Oh and I have an acctual STE turbo, that looks like that that is a 94+ GP and I have a 90 so there is my down fall...but on the up I have a 1-1000 car...

and did I mention I have a huge {okay not huge just spendy} motor build going on right now...muhaha...its not done till it eats a Z06....thats all IM going to say...

OH and if you guys dont like the light bar....

get a 90-91 4door GP LE front or switch to a B4U but Im telling you it looks Funny on a 4 door....keep the light bar and get GTS light covers..they have one for the centerbar......and paint it body color...

I acctually like the light bar but thats my own opinion...

- Justin

wow Im up on you to...

I have Louvers

Oh and I have an acctual STE turbo, that looks like that that is a 94+ GP and I have a 90 so there is my down fall...but on the up I have a 1-1000 car...

and did I mention I have a huge {okay not huge just spendy} motor build going on right now...muhaha...its not done till it eats a Z06....thats all IM going to say...

Do ya really wanna play this game??? lolz, well, for starters, im sure you payed a hellovalot more for yours then i did for mine, econdly, its a 92, third, i have louvers, just not installed, in fact i have an entire built engine, less the custom pistons that are being cut as we speak. lets see, 20G sy/ty turbo, custom X-over and intake, fairly wild cam, O-Ringed head and block, 5-angle valve job, moderate port and polish with port matching, HD springs with SS valves, bored .020m lightened crank, custom pushrods and connecting rods, 1.65:1 roller pockers and roller lifters too, Front mount Air-Air, alcohol injection and a 35 shot of nitrous to help out with the turbo.

all i am waiting for is the tranny to be finished with 3300 stall in the TC, FFP pulleys, FFP coilovers, FFP dogbones, and a custom chip with chip selector, and pistons to be finished up. Once all that is together and in, i can take her down and get some half-shafts made for her

and the best part, so far im in it for less then a grand - not much less, but less none the less. i should be about 2G into it when shes done, but i have hook-ups like you wouldnt belive though, so i kinda have an unfair advantage.

OK, so yeah, ummm if you dont like the light bar, get the different bumper cover and new fogs...

Although, in this note, i was thinkin about swapping out my front end for that of a CS with the quad lights - i like the look of that - and i can get everything i need from the doner car for about $150 - how much of a pain in the ass would that be to go from a GP to CS front end??? i would think since it is the same chassi, it should all bomt up if i change out everything, i.e hood, fenders, hardware under bumpers....

- Justin

Although, in this note, i was thinkin about swapping out my front end for that of a CS with the quad lights - i like the look of that - and i can get everything i need from the doner car for about $150 - how much of a pain in the ass would that be to go from a GP to CS front end??? i would think since it is the same chassi, it should all bomt up if i change out everything, i.e hood, fenders, hardware under bumpers....

Huge pain. The fenders, bumper, and headlight bracket should bolt to a GP frame, but the lines of the fenders won't match the doors.

In fact, the lines will be completely off and there will be big gaps and/or possibly even overlapping of the fenders over the doors and vice versa.

A good deal of welding, grinding, and Bondo will be required to make it work.

damn, oh well, maybe some other time then, if i get REALLY bored, i have the ability to do all that and probly make it work, but the question is, am i too lazy to do it??? YES!

and i still win

oh yeah

Justin: 1

Jeorge: 0

hehehehe

- Justin