How many miles are on your W-body?

sonyman87

168,899.7 freaky, i looked at my mileage when i got out of the regal tonight, and here's this Q. hmm weird. and i'm due for an oilchange and to clean my K&N in 1000 miles.

106+k miles on my 3.1. I put the 6k on it, and I haven't really had a problem with it, except for 2 alternators. I change the oil every 3k and she's getting synthetic too when i get money to pay $6 a quart :roll:

121,xxx on a 94 3100. Only replaced alternater and tensioner at 109k. You guys are gonna kill me but i went 10k on an oil change and didnt even need any oil at all...wasnt that black either...wont do that again but engine runs beautifly pulls really hard good compression/no leakage. hangs with my friends '00 ga gt no problem.

90 GP LE...it's kinda weird i haven't seen an LE with the factory fog lights...a factory spoiler and black paint anywhere else...makes me feel kinda special

but anyways 145,000...runs like new with nothing more then general maintenace

oh yeah and about the weird model i have...if you've seen another one exactly like it let me know or something...oh yeah it has hood louvers too...thing is a girl owned it so she bought it like this and she bought it from a dealer

45,678 on a 1994 Buick Regal Limited...It used to be my Grandmother's car, hence the ridiculously low mileage. Runs great, but the only catch is that a few parts are failing (rear brake rotors and pads, alternator), due to its age, and because of how little my Grandma drove the car before I bought it last Spring.

I've got a 1990 Chevy Lumina with a 3.1 Liter MPFI in it. So far, I've got 96,500 miles with no major problems......I hope to keep the good luck rolling for another 150,000 or so......

SmoothSteve3

1990 Chevy Lumina

3.1 Liter V-6

Ride on White Lightning