Lumina Trunk Leaking??

91LuminaEuro

Okay, so basically since i have owned my 91 lumina there has been a leak in the trunk. I know its not the rear window because i had the seals in it replaced professionally because it was leaking but it has stopped. I have no idea where it is coming from, is there a common area for these to leak?

Places i have re-sealed:

-Body seams in the trunk lip where the quarter meets the trunk

-Where the rear of the quarter pannels meet the rear pannel, on both sides.

-All of the bolts for the tail lights and the rear filler pannel

I have no idea where it is coming in at, its annoying because after a hard rain my car is left smelling musty...i have already pulled all the trunk pannels out and climbed in witha flashlight while someone hosed the car off, and i sealed around the rear where it leaked, but i didnt see any other leaks..im lost and i want the leaks to stop so i can install my subwoofers...

any ideas guys?

Don't know if this will help but, I know my Z34 is leaking from the right side from one of the body seams inside the trunk water channel. Ive found the trail. My white Lumina used to leak then I checked the alignment of the trunk lid by adjusting it perfect and it stopped immediately.

the same thing is happening to my regal and the problem for my car is the weather stripping around the trunk or it could be the its outta line any wayz one of the two is the culprit hope that helps

pull out the rear seat and side panels, and repeat the leak search.

Its not back there, but i guess i wasn't specific. The water ends up at the very rear of the trunk in the center of the car. Its strange because its just one big spot int he center at the very back and sometimes it goes up the rear trunk pannel. I have had all of the trunk panels out and i sealed every body seam in the trunk, all of the tail light bolts and the bolts for the rear filler piece. I have no idea what the hell is up. I'm gonna pull all the panes out again and climb in and close the lid and let some one spray the trunk with water to take a look. Hopefully i'll see something.

Thanks for the help guys! I'll look in the areas mentioned tho!

pull out the rear seat and side panels, and repeat the leak search.

Its not back there, but i guess i wasn't specific. The water ends up at the very rear of the trunk in the center of the car. Its strange because its just one big spot int he center at the very back and sometimes it goes up the rear trunk pannel. I have had all of the trunk panels out and i sealed every body seam in the trunk, all of the tail light bolts and the bolts for the rear filler piece. I have no idea what the hell is up. I'm gonna pull all the panes out again and climb in and close the lid and let some one spray the trunk with water to take a look. Hopefully i'll see something.

Thanks for the help guys! I'll look in the areas mentioned tho!

water has a crazy way of maneuvering itself. my leak came from the rear seat area and ended up mostly in the trunk.