Petty Edition with 1200 miles!

J

I saw this beautiful Gp on the freeway and lucky for us we got stopped in traffic and we sort of waited for him to catch up and talked with him about his beautiful car. He told me the car has 1,200 miles on it and he was driving in the slow lane at about 60mph in a 70 zone, the car was FLAWLESS!

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

and yes I told him to visit W-body and he said he had in the past and would make another visit!

look in the third pic down, you'll see what car we were in! I was going to bring the lumina, but the battery died so i'm waiting for mt new charger to get here.

Ah. Must have done it himself, as the door panels were not available in leather on the '88 - '93 interior. If I were keeping my TGP, I would have snagged the leather portion off the '94 - '96 doors.

Damn, How do people manage to not drive their cars???

I have an uncle who is like this.

He has all of these beautiful 60's pontiacs. Like just amazing cars, and they were using a Z240 and a Bonneville as DD's, my uncle & aunt, but because of evil door ding gnomes, they are now forced to drive 1979 Honda Accords, each of them has one. The point to having all of the other cool cars, and when I all, I'm talking a dozen classics. I'm really praying that I don't catch this insanity it comes from my mom's half of the family.

I'll give an example, I was moving to Toronto and asked my dad about this TV they had, if I could use it since it was just collecting dust. Well, my mom threw a shitfit, what if we clean up the basement and have guests (yes, magically the basement will be a good place to entertain guests, the living room and dinning room are piled floor to ceiling with shit and the kitchen is a bio-hazzard. My dad made me promise infront of my mom that the TV would be back within a week of requesting it returned. Then my mom left the room and he whispered that he doesn't want to see the TV again.

Some of the people we envy have mental problems . . . .I have what you'd call "severe mental problems" but compensate for it with my incredible looks.

Damn, How do people manage to not drive their cars???

I have an uncle who is like this.

He has all of these beautiful 60's pontiacs. Like just amazing cars, and they were using a Z240 and a Bonneville as DD's, my uncle & aunt, but because of evil door ding gnomes, they are now forced to drive 1979 Honda Accords, each of them has one. The point to having all of the other cool cars, and when I all, I'm talking a dozen classics. I'm really praying that I don't catch this insanity it comes from my mom's half of the family.

I'll give an example, I was moving to Toronto and asked my dad about this TV they had, if I could use it since it was just collecting dust. Well, my mom threw a shitfit, what if we clean up the basement and have guests (yes, magically the basement will be a good place to entertain guests, the living room and dinning room are piled floor to ceiling with shit and the kitchen is a bio-hazzard. My dad made me promise infront of my mom that the TV would be back within a week of requesting it returned. Then my mom left the room and he whispered that he doesn't want to see the TV again.

Some of the people we envy have mental problems . . . .I have what you'd call "severe mental problems" but compensate for it with my incredible looks.

It honestly sounds like you live in my house! My mom is an absolute pack rat and is also going through depression which makes it almost impossible to do anything other than going to work (and I'm not hard on her because I went through some serious depression too...) but it's horrible, I can't remember that last time I actually could cook a good meal in the kitchen or much less eat something at the kitchen table...