Does anyone know the part number for a 91-93 Grand Prix Lower Valance?

Q-Ball

I think I may have tracked one down, but they need the part number to confirm if it is the right one. I checked my service manual, but it doesn't say anything about part numbers. Thanks.

Ok I did some digging in the FAQ and found this. What is the part number I want? I'm guessing its 12524295.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/platjblser/?action=view&current=gp1.jpg

I dont remember off hand, but I do remember that they have it on gmbuyparts.com. just put in the make and model and go to bumper components

Just because some of those sites list them doesn't necessarily mean that they have the parts. I would call before ordering from any place like that...

I dont remember off hand, but I do remember that they have it on gmbuyparts.com. just put in the make and model and go to bumper components

If it's the site I'm thinking about, they have the valence for the sedans, but not hte coupe.

Pretty sure Qball needs it for a Coupe, lol.

GMbuyparts does not have any TGP/91-93 B4U valences. Here's an email quote from them:

"UNFORTUNATELLY THIS PART WAS DISCONTINUED SINCE 2006, THERE WERE 6 OLD PART NUMBERS, BUT NOBODY IN THE COUNTRY HAS ANY STOCK LEFT OF ANY OF THE PARTS NUMBERS,AND THIS IS A PART THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE, IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH, PLEASE CALL ME AT 1800-616-1880, THANKS TOM G."

Would a 92 valance work on a 1990 TGP?

Yep! 91-93 they were actually redesigned. Less sag.

I have a valence I pulled off a 93 GTP on my TGP.