I am jealous.

Q-Ball

what exactly do you want to do to your car??? I really dont think that car is "that" great, and dont take me wrong, it does has some good work but when you said "almost everything I wanted" I was expecting a lot more :wink:

I like all the custom work. He say’s that all came from a 02. Why is the wheel a 97-99 wheel then might just be 97 and 98. If you were going to go threw the trouble of a 3800 why not supercharge it. Also he says it’s a 4-t65hd transmission. Few things I would do. It. L67 of course because it’s the best fuckin motor ever lol (kidding) Nah I would want a 5.3 V8 Vortec from a 99-02 Silverado. Make the Grand prix a RWD have that dash in it and Some nice 19’s

Funny I have what you need to experiment with lol if you want to test that on my cars 1st.... just to make sure it works you can put the Vortec from my '01 Silverado into my '92 GP, then we can but the 3.1L into my Silverado and make it FWD

I wanted the 97+ Interior which is huge to me. I hate my old GP dash. Everyone thinks my hud is so bulky. I wish it was more hidden like 94+'s. The front and rear seats dont look too bad in there either. Plus I'd kill for a L36 for a L67 in my car.

bunch a fuckin rednecks :lol: They have like 4 cars sitting in their yard with no front ends.

Besides the motor and interior swap, that car's pretty damn ghetto and jerry rigged

I like all the custom work. He say’s that all came from a 02. Why is the wheel a 97-99 wheel then might just be 97 and 98. If you were going to go threw the trouble of a 3800 why not supercharge it. Also he says it’s a 4-t65hd transmission. Few things I would do. It. L67 of course because it’s the best fuckin motor ever lol (kidding) Nah I would want a 5.3 V8 Vortec from a 99-02 Silverado. Make the Grand prix a RWD have that dash in it and Some nice 19’s

i dont think the 02 came with wheels, and the torque star rims went through 03 (i have them on my 03)...

also i didnt think the 3800 n/a came with the HD trans, i thought only the supercharged 3800 did

I will clear this up a little, I mean the 97 and 98 were the only car’s to get that steering wheel. And that’s what I was getting at. The HD Only came on the L67 (a.k.a) Supercharged motor.

l_3fac6275870ceadab41e228bf2861074.jpg

This was hot :drool: when he started out first. WTF Happened? Made the car ugly as shit. :rolleyes:

X2 I would have just swapped the motor and left it be. But if youre gonna swap the motor, why not go all out and and do a L67 swap?

I seen the CS in the background and what looked to be a Volvo also.