I went to the dealership and the wreckers......

GPdriver1986

Yesterday I went to the wreckers about 20km or 15miles from my house, I saw alot of w-bodies. I bought 2 hub caps, two gaskets for the back windows (mine were rusted), and the bottom half of Lumina airbox for my intake. I bought all of this for 10$ CAN.

Today I went to the GM dealership, first I took a look at the 2004 Grand Prix (VERY NICE CAR). The 2004 was in the show room it was fully loaded , they wanted 41,600$ CAN for it. I also took a look at a 2003 Grand Prix in the show room , its also a very nice car. Then I went to Parts to pick up a distributor o-ring, the parts guy told me I didn't have to replace the throttle body gasket, so I didn't buy it.

Cownville Auto wreckers in Newcastle is the best and cheapest auto wrecker in the Durham region. I went to Doms a few weeks ago , they have a large selection of GM cars but they are expensive and your not allowed to remove the parts by yourself, they have to remove them for you, but you can steal stuff.

Well right now Im living in peterborough for school, but i used to live in the greater Port Perry area(aka a little shit town on the lake, lol) we used to skip out from the highschool and cruise down to the micky d's before PP got one. :D I'm pretty familiar with druham region but i've never been into a scrapyard.

How much do you think I could grab one for? CT is selling one for $1000 with a warrenty. But if I can grab one from a yard for cheap, that may be better.

Well assuming the way he runs his business everything is cheap. I asked him how much for full gages cluster for my GP, he said 30$.He might want anywhere from 100$-200$ for a power master 3. His prices are also negoitable. If you want directions and the phone number just PM me.

yep we have a guy like that here, do you know what he does? takes the money, and puts it in his pocket, lol! and if someone comes to him to buy a car, he'll offer him whatever kind of money he has in his pocket or whatever he thinks its worth

when i went to pick up my STB...i saw all these

* 2 Silverado SS

* Tons of 'vettes

* GP GTP G-force

* Bunch of other 04 GP and GTP

Actually, i parked beside a 04 GTP Pace Car. Kinda coool

jon

I need a muffler hanger for the driverside muffler on my '93 lumina.... the dealership wants $60 Canadian for it..... it's a little piece of rubber, dammit! stupid GM prices -.- and I need to chrome polish my exhaust tips, they look like gray flat steel :P