Jumpstarting!?

Fleeingpepper

I was gonna give my buddy a jumpstart cus he fell asleep listening to the radio or something and killed the battery (retard). So with jumper cables I can hardly even get to the battery to hook them up getting past the airbox, etc. I wasn't sure if we even had a connection, and his car wouldn't start. It wasn't the starter, another guy jumped it for him. Shouldn't there be an easier way to hook them up?

there is an aux. post (pox.) , normally has a red cover on the driver side of the engine bay towards the strut tower and a black oval grounding point in the center of the bay.

This thread is full of LOL. :)

Like Jeremy said, there's an auxillary post for our crappy ass (though efficient) side post batteries. The auxiliary post will be right by the area where the strut is, between it and the battery. Sometimes with a red cap that has a big + sign on it. Ground the neg wire to the frame of the car and g2g.

Option #2

get a FWI and do away with the air box, relocated the wiper fluid tank, and get an optima redtop... that has side and top terminals!

lol yes yes yes extreme for jumping cars... but deff fun for performance.

...I know how to jump start a car.

The posts, yes. I know what battery posts are. I'm not stupid. How am I supposed to get them with the huge alligator clips if they can't get past the airbox and washer fluid reservoir?

How am I supposed to get them with the huge alligator clips if they can't get past the airbox and washer fluid reservoir?

read my first post and follow directions.

Option #2

get a FWI and do away with the air box, relocated the wiper fluid tank, and get an optima redtop... that has side and top terminals!

lol yes yes yes extreme for jumping cars... but deff fun for performance.

X2, LOL