Is it to late?

Addicted to eaton

Here, GPs are included... This recall orignally started with the Venture Minivans.. Its now expanded obviously

Here is a list of the vehicles affected, and the vin breakthroughs of them

Only 96 GPs are included...

Uh......

THESE AND SOME OTHER RETAINERS USED IN VEHICLES ASSEMBLED BETWEEN JANUARY 1, 1996 AND OCTOBER 31, 1997, COULD FAIL AND PERMIT THE BALL BEARINGS TO ESCAPE.

don't think they're still making the 1st gen GP's 3/4 of the way into 1997

doesnt that just make you feel wonderful lol. almost like all of the engine fires that thy are finally recalling

considering that the recall was started in 2003 I'd say they are reacting somewhat timely.

what all cars were covered, because my bonnevilles steering rack was hosed when I got the car, wish I woulda known about the recall before I replaced it.

Just like the title say's. When I turn left sometimes I how power steering sometimes i don't My sister can't even drive my car because she can't get it to turn left. There is no real rhyme to it. Does it sometimes when I'm stopped and turns fine other time when stopped. Does it sometimes when going 20 sometimes not.

The previous owner told me he took it in. they had it for 4 day’s and he got it back and it was doing the something.

My dealer in town made me an appointment but never did check to see if it was done. So I can go in there and pray it doesn’t show it has ever been done. And get it fixed. But if it show’s it has been fixed and it wasn’t how can I tell and what can I do. I think the dealer that “Said†they did it should be fined.