Lumina Clear Lenses?

91LuminaEuro

Hey again, i've seen a few luminas on different sites with clear corner lenses in the front and clear rear lenses with the red LED's. I remember reading somewhere where there was a way to custom make them but i can not find it again. Anybody know how to do this or if there is a company that makes them? I think they look bad ass!

Thanks!

buy them from ebay, see my sig, that's what they look like

none on ebay right now and i can't find the seller because i bought mine so long age, but check ebay every few days

buy them from ebay, see my sig, that's what they look like

none on ebay right now and i can't find the seller because i bought mine so long age, but check ebay every few days

Werd. Thats where i got mine, hopefully there will be more soon. I need two more sets for my euro and z.

there are no rear clear lights made for the first gen luminas, period.

the clear corners show up on ebay every so often.

I've seen one of them on this site that has/had clear rear lenses, and i have seen two or 3 other ones on cardomain that had them. I knew one guy made his and he wasn't willing to share his technique. I wasnt sure if the other ones i saw were custom as well or maybe somebody (a company or individual) was making them.

Edit: The guy on here with them was Darksyde his car is listed for sale on this site.

So i know they exist just wish i could find some one willing to share how they made them or willing to sell me a set/make me a set.

Thanks for all the help!

moo cow disease, any idea on what you would want for yours is you wanted to sell them? If you dont want to sell them its no big deal i'll keep lookin! im in no hurry to get them!

I paid less then $30 shipped for brand new ones from ebay....

as far as those "clear" tail lights, what some people (ricers) have done, is get a dremil tool and cut the red part from it, there is a clear reflector behind it that i think their either silicone around or cut another piece to fit in where the red lens was.

From what I heard, many DOT's started cracking down on the clear lenses. Might be hard to find now.

That makes me so frickin mad! All the new cars have them. And I hate those new "green" lights that so many european cars now have, They glare like crazy! What's the matter with those DsOT?

i'd prolly sell them for 15 a piece plus shipping

Or, to the OP, you could just pop open your stock corners and take out the amber reflector for free!

Yes, i've got a complete spare front end in storage,lights and all so i'll be bringing them down to play with them and see how it looks! thanks!