How dumb would this look?

Dirty Rockstar

Hey gang.

Getting a 92 Lumina soon. It's a pretty base vehicle. I have all my old parts to make it look like something cool.

But the interior is blue. I want it to basically NOT be blue.

I was thinking 2 tone gray and black/graphite. The carpet, seats, door panel inserts and the dash top would be black/charcoal. The main dash would be gray, along with the plastic door panels themselves. Undecided on the headliner.

How horrible would it be? I plan to paint the wood grain dash trim a semi gloss black or switch to Euro/Z34 style.

Thanks guys.

Ah ha! another blue interior hater! Take that Brian P!

I actually thought about doing the same thing with my interior. You can buy some interior spray paint and test it on like a door panel or something and see how you like it.

I actually thought about doing the same thing with my interior. You can buy some interior spray paint and test it on like a door panel or something and see how you like it.

Is that a flea talking all I hear is Zzzzz ZZzzzzz ZZeeeee?

STFU NOOB, the only part of MY blue interior you'd ever see is the back of the headrests while in your slow piece of shit :lol: :willynilly:

Nah, if I had a navy blue interior'd Lumina, I'd change it too. Icing on the cake would be if it had the woodgrain dash :puke:

Personally I'd say keep the dash one general color. Pick gray or black. If you could dye the dash to look good in black then do it, otherwise go with all grey, with the woodgrain inserts (radio/dash bezel, etc) black. I want to say Dykz34 did this to his Z34 interior and it looked great.

Also check out the 2-tone configuration in the newer Chryslers. Seats, headliner, and part of the door panels are one color (usually beige), while the dash and carpet are all black. Flows pretty well.