custom dash

hazmatic

I assume you mean behind the guages, you weren't to specific. I assume you could change the bulb behind it, if that doesn't work, I think there was a group buy slowing forming for guages from speedhut. I know the thread was lost in the efi-street shutdown, but I think LukeZ34 had a hand in it, so might wanna ask him if he knows whats up w/ it.

If it's anything like the Cutty and Grand Prix... it will take quite a bit of work.

Some things just use tiny bulbs with little colored condoms. Those are easy to change the color of, just change the bulb condom.

Some things use white bulbs and the color is from either a sheet of plastic or painted from behind. Those things you'd have to disassemble and either change the plastic with a different colored one, or scrape the paint off from inside.

Where there's a will, there's a way, but be prepared to spend a good deal of time on it if you're very detail oriented.

I just took out the clear courtesy light bulbs (side fronts, and dome light) and colored them with a red permenet marker. It sure beats buying the light bulbs brand new.