jasons96

Hi there, I'm Jason and new to this site. I have a '96 Cutlass Supreme coupe with 3.4 litre X engine. In the 10 years I owned it, I've always wanted to do something with the headlights. For those of you who have these lights know it's next to impossible to do anything with then sense no one makes anything for them and they are VERY expensive to replace ($30.00 each). I found a website has HIDs and Xenon-style lights for the 93-97 Camaro which shares the same headlight set up. Since I'm new here and don't want to get banned for posting the link (is it legal to post links?), send me a messege through here or my e-mail address and I will give you the link. They start about $88 a pair and will work with replacment capsule lights. I'm going to order a pair and post pics of my car with the lights on here soon. Thanks.

I believe they are the same light... refer to the group buy section, as I think there was a thread about them there.

if you have a legitimate question about the product, I think linking would be acceptable...

thanks. Since I'm new here, I didn't know that someone already commented on the lights. Has anyone bought them already? Would like feed back on them before investing $88.

Without the link, I'm not sure. But I can say I definitely have a similar setup. Got HIDs in it too, I got it with the group buy awhile ago and I'm very satisfied.