Started to polish up my bronze tinted wheels...

jeremy

I spent a little time on the yesterday. They look 100x nicer but I do still have some work to be done. They will never be perfect because there are a couple spots the clear coat is having issues, but I don't really care as they are stock and will be replaced sooner or later.....anyway here a couple pics, first of the bronze wheel, then a few after pics

S5030553.jpg

S5030560.jpg

S5030568.jpg

S5030573.jpg

I WANT YOUR ROOF RAILS!!!

Looks a lot better though! Next step would be the gas door rust.

that rust is certainly very high on my list of "to do"s for this car...I HATE looking at it :evil:

bronze tint from brake dust, finally got around to it huh?! lol

yeah, it took me a long time to getting around to it :lol: ....I still didn't spend as much time on them as I need to

well even though you haven't painted those roof rails yet.... :) .... i will say that the rims are looking much better then they did. nice job.

i like the color of the car too ( minus the rust spot of course). very nice.

well even though you haven't painted those roof rails yet.... :) .... i will say that the rims are looking much better then they did. nice job.

i like the color of the car too ( minus the rust spot of course). very nice.

thanks :thumb: I am actually still up in the air about whether or not to paint the rails :lol:

i personally think they would look much better color matched to the car. but it comes down to what you like best in the end. your car, your money, your choice.... and that's way the cookie crumbles. lol

and actual Bronze wheels would look AWESOME on that color car.....

I almost bought a set of gold tinted polished torque stars from a j/y earlier this summer, but the rears were ruined in a rear end collision.