Question on a 1992 B4U GP/SE

1tinindian

Me and my buddy Alex are bringing this car back from the dead, and I ran across this sticker inside the drivers door, and would like to know if this was on ALL 92 B4U cars, or is there more to it than that?

Any info you folks can add will be helpful.

My 1995 B4U car doesn't have this sticker, so I'm not sure if that means anything or not!

Thanks,

Leon

yea, I believe all the early B4U cars had that sticker. I believe that the cars were sent to ASC to have the B4U stuff Added to the car

Thats exactly what I was thinking. My '92 has the same sticker, as did a '93 SE (with the B4U) I looked at, and neither one had a sunroof.

yea, I believe all the early B4U cars had that sticker. I believe that the cars were sent to ASC to have the B4U stuff Added to the car

Thats exactly what I was thinking. My '92 has the same sticker, as did a '93 SE (with the B4U) I looked at, and neither one had a sunroof.

OK, thanks guys.

So all in all, nothing really special or out of the ordinary then, right?

Thanks for the help!

Leon

:high5: Same here on my '92.

OK, thanks guys.

So all in all, nothing really special or out of the ordinary then, right?

Thanks for the help!

Leon

Pretty much.