W-Body Video I Found on YouTube

89GranSport

I didn't post this in the video thread, because this video is all about W-Bodies, although there does seem to be a lot of GP's in it. :wink: I wasn't sure if any of you guys have seen it before, or if it was created by one of you guys, (Dr. Elusive). Maybe he was from ClubGP?

Anyways here it is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gmhp4VxJMms

it has to be somebody from clubgp!! that all of their cars :biggrin: looks good!!

That's what I was thinking, since I didn't see any first gens in the video. But I did I.D. a Monte Carlo SS and a few Regal GS' in the video.

Heres another from clubgp. Mostly just pics of their cars. Lots of nice GPs in there but they are ALL 2nd gen. Wtf? Doesnt anyone on that forum have a 1st gen?

Heres another from clubgp. Mostly just pics of their cars. Lots of nice GPs in there but they are ALL 2nd gen. Wtf? Doesnt anyone on that forum have a 1st gen?

I don't see any video or link?

I have seen this before but I forget what I searched for...it was something Grand Prix related or maybe just generally pontiac... Anyways, i thought it was great too! BTW somewhere in the comments on the one I saw, someone said something about ClubGP.

It was there the whole time.....you must be crazy.... :leaving:

I seen it bro! :lol: :cheers:

They don't get called club 2nd Gen for nothing... they look down on us 1st genners...

Jamie

Heres another from clubgp. Lots of nice GPs in there but they are ALL 2nd gen. Wtf? Doesnt anyone on that forum have a 1st gen?

ClubGP is extremely non-gen I friendly. In fact, it is on that site that the nonsensical term "first gen" was born, a term I have yet to see being used to describe a car by anyone on this planet aside from GP guys. There are not very many active gen I owners on there in the tiny '88 - '96 section, and half of them are L67 swapped cars, so yeah......don't count on seeing any gen I GPs on their videos.

They don't get called club 2nd Gen for nothing

*ClubL67

You mean it has been there since you came back and edited your post. :mrgreen: :lol:

im on clubgp and my car isnt swapped... but i also didnt join it because of my 93... i joined when i bought the 99 and they dissed that because it was a 3.1... but they dont mind gen 1 cars as long as we stay in our own section... which has died down majorly... thats y i came here for info... i do like both videos and i remember the post of "post your pics for the next club gp vid"

Heres another from clubgp. Lots of nice GPs in there but they are ALL 2nd gen. Wtf? Doesnt anyone on that forum have a 1st gen?

ClubGP is extremely non-gen I friendly. In fact, it is on that site that the nonsensical term "first gen" was born, a term I have yet to see being used to describe a car by anyone on this planet aside from GP guys. There are not very many active gen I owners on there in the tiny '88 - '96 section, and half of them are L67 swapped cars, so yeah......don't count on seeing any gen I GPs on their videos.

They don't get called club 2nd Gen for nothing

*ClubL67

lol!

ClubL67 sounds like a 'popped collar' kinda place.

I was gonna say the same thing.. a gangsta fab, mommy and daddy's money kinda place... They don't like gen1s...to hell with 'em! A GP's a GP, they wouldn't have gen2s if it wasn't for gen1s! :evil:

I was gonna say the same thing.. a gangsta fab, mommy and daddy's money kinda place... They don't like gen1s...to hell with 'em! A GP's a GP, they wouldn't have gen2s if it wasn't for gen1s! :evil:

common sense is not so common there.....

You mean it has been there since you came back and edited your post. :mrgreen: :lol:

You caught me damn you!!

From what ive gathered Gen 1 GP owners and Gen 2 GP owners are different kinds of people. Well not always, but then Gen 2 people seem to made up of more spoiled kids whos mommy and/or daddy bought them the car.

Agree with you completely A2Bass... there are so many rich little kids around where I live and their parents buy them brand new audis and such but there are a bunch that have gen2 and gen3 GTPs and GXPs and the lot...it's sickening and they don't take care of them because they don't have anything invested in them or respect for them or anything.

not all gen 2 people are bad... hell ive owned 2 gen 2's so far and even tho i didnt have much invested in either one i still respected them and took care of them... even tho i hated the 99 3.1 i still washed it and kept it clean and replaced what needed replaced (which was practically everything)

the 93 is still my favorite tho... its just overall sexier