Two questions...

jrbakke

I have two questions...

1.) Does anyone know how to reset the controller for an ASC sunroof? The Auto Close button on mine if flashing red, instead of steady red or green and I have to hold the open or vent button for it to operate (close button isn't working in this obvious error state)

2.) Does anyone know what would cause the speedometer and cruise to not work properly after the speed sensor has been replaced and the wiring check(at least as best as I could without tearing into the wire loom protecting the harness)? Most of the time it does not work at all, but occasionally, it will gitter a range of about 10 MPH (nowhere near the actual speed I am traveling) and sometimes it will magically work fine for awhile and then just quite...

• 1 month later...

thanks for the reply... I am surprised you even found the post. it is probably at least 6 months old now, if not more... Well, maybe someone else will see it and have some more ideas... I really need to just quit procrastinating, and just get in under the hood and trace the wiring properly...